Saturday, January 23, 2010

Mrs. Hedgewitches chemically induced rant in the garden.

Welcome, today my friends i had a wonderful lady come visit me. I told her about my new adventures in the garden. She expressed that her brother was very allergic to soaps and such, while having problems finding things he could use. I told her he should try my washing powder, and I gave her a sample to try. We had a wonderful chat and when she went home I got busy in the workroom lovingly making samples and hand writing labels.While i was doing this, the good lady got me thinking,...SO, Don't you want to know what my issue is today? Well, I am going to tell you anyway. There are many people who are sensitive to all sorts of things. My laundry product is all natural and I hardly think it would cause a allergic reaction. ( good plug huh?) All those new fangled powders, liquids, and NOW you can dry clean your clothes at home! I worked at a laundromat slash dry cleaners a long time ago, when i was much younger, and boy, let me tell you it stunk in the back where they did the dry cleaning and why? may you ask? the chemicals they use to clean the clothes of course.So what kinds of chemicals are in that do it yourself home kit? ewwwww.
Now don't get me wrong I still have to go to the grocery store, I don't own a cow. But I do make a hellva loaf of bread, right Erin? anyway I still have to go, even with those nasty fluoresent lights,and don't get me on a rant about how unhealthy they are, please. Now at the store I see shelves and shelves of chemically improved products. Did you know some laundry detergents have caustic ingredients? What is that doing to your clothes? Some of these improved products make me cringe. I used to love trying new products, till I was diagnosed with aluminum poisoning and had to check everything I bought to use on myself and eat, even some toothpaste has aluminum in it. Wow! Did I wake up. So my friends, your assignment is to read the ingredients of something you bought, how much do you understand? How many additives and colors, dyes and preservatives are in it?
Let's get back to basics! Eat healthy, live healthy, think healthy! Till my next update(oh, by the way Bob, if your reading this your sample will be in the mail.) or my next need to rant, blessed be! from the garden and Mrs. Hedgewitch

1 comment:

  1. You DO make a hellava loaf of bread, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise!

    ReplyDelete