Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Hello from the garden

I think people try too hard, life to me is simplicity, with so much technology and making more money then the next guy, people make it hard to enjoy life, just life. The sky, the grass, a flower or a smile from a stranger who passes by. Companies and tv commercials tell us what to buy and how it's a better product than the other and we beleive them, I'm starting over, trying to block out what they say and do as I choose. I make my own products that are safer and work better than anything they have to offer me, I cook my own dinners for my family, and take pride in my little brick house that sits on my half an acre of land. I don't need a gigantor house with my neighbor so close that i could shake their hand out the window. I sit in my kitchen with it's red walls with all my 45 records hanging up, even a couple vinyls too. It has pink and brown polka dot curtains with red accents,weird I know, but i love it! It's a 50s throw back that so many people are trying to get rid of, I even have a pink 1957 chevy poster i got at the party store hanging, so my persona is eccentric. So what? Life is good we should enjoy it. I'm trying very hard to get back to my grandma's way of life, to hell with the convienants, keep it simple and wonderful, take time to do something yourself instead of relying on brand labels and take out food, I promise you, you will be proud of what you can do. I'm choosing to turn my little brick house green, as in doing things the old fashion way. If you want to try to make your own laundry soap, give Mrs. Hedgewitch a holler and together we can live life the way it should be lived, to it's fullest. That's all for now, meet you in the garden.

1 comment:

  1. Holler! Teach me how to make soap please, and maybe even let me run around in the garden? :)

    ReplyDelete