Thursday, January 21, 2010

A good day at the garden

Hello everyone who has come to visit me in the garden,
It is a very good day here, the workshop is complete and ready to start production of my famous washing powder. Before I just did it as a hobby but now I have decided after my last blog about the low quality detergents and cleaning products they sell at the store, I decided to make the change, and will be giving my friends and neighbors a little gift of pure simplicity. I hope my grandma will be proud of me wherever she may be now that she's gone. I will keep you posted on what is available to the public once I get going. Now here is the subject of the day: Why is it that people see a mental disability as some sort of plague, I myself am bipolar and I can't tell you how many people have shunned me for that reason, even my own brother thinks I'm just crazy and won't even try to understand the disease but you know what's funny?, he's got the signs too. I am a normal, productive, trustworthy, kind, loving person who because of a disability, just like any other, is being looked at diferently. So, here's to all my bipolar friends out there, tell the world, "people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones." That higher power up there made us diferent for a reason to learn from each other and to love all our brothers and sister of this earth, regardless of disability, race, creed, religion or lifestyle that is our mission.
Till we meet again in the garden, blessed be.

No comments:

Post a Comment