Wednesday, January 20, 2010

bad days happen to good people too

Well my friends today is a terrible day, you see I had back surgery in october and still the pain persists, I get dicouraged because i made so much progress and then boom down i go. Take the basement for example decided on paint (It's 57 year old cinderblock) and was working on the stair rail wall putting up a sign that said self service, because its hard for me to do stairs and down the wall was suppose to be bubbles, cute huh? Well everything has come to a stand still because I can't get out of bed the pains so great so I'll finish my laundry room adventure another day, enjoy the nature around you, take nothing for granted, and tell those you care for you love them. Food for thought: notice something you take for granted everyday, the bushes in front of your house, wind chimes, the sky, the music on the radio.Think about who you were and who you are now, remember those care free days then:
write a note about it or a poem even if you just realize you noticed it, smile it's a small pleasure that sometime we forget. See you tomorrow in the garden.

2 comments:

  1. Here is my poem about something I will no longer take for granted:

    Shower, Oh Shower,
    I love you so much
    You help me to wash away
    all the bad stuffs
    Shower, Oh Shower,
    who invented you?
    I would like to give them
    a hug and kiss too
    The shower is the ideal
    place to hide
    Although sometimes Frodo
    comes to say 'hi'
    And now that I have
    properly ranted
    Shower, Oh Shower,
    I won't take you for granted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin, you are too much your rant was great, you should be writing greeting cards.lol

    ReplyDelete